Photos: Take a look inside John Legend and Chrissy Teigen’s new home – Business Insider
- Hollywood power couple Chrissy Teigen and John Legend just bought a new Beverly Hills mansion for $17.5 million.
- They put their old home in the same ritzy Los Angeles area on the market for $24 million in August.
- The sprawling new property is spread out over 10,000 square feet, comprising six bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
- It also comes with a home theater, an infinity pool, and a wine cellar.
- Katherine Clarke of the Wall Street Journal reported that Sally Forster Jones of Compass represented the home’s seller, while Marshall Peck of Douglas Elliman represented Legend and Teigen.
- Legend told the Journal last month that their growing family motivated a hunt for a bigger home. Teigen is currently pregnant with the couple’s third child, a boy. They’re already parents to daughter Luna, 4, and son Miles, 2.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen bought a sprawling mansion in swanky Beverly Hills for a whopping $17.5 million.
Katherine Clarke of the Wall Street Journal reported that Sally Forster Jones of Compass represented the home’s seller, while Marshall Peck of Douglas Elliman represented Legend and Teigen.
The home is over 10,000 square feet, comprising six bedrooms and nine bathrooms. It’s also quite private, located on a small hill.
While their new house has fewer bedrooms than their previous home, the square footage is significantly larger — the old property had about 8,500 square feet of living space.
The kitchen comes stocked with two massive islands and upscale Miele appliances. It has marble walls and stainless steel drawers. The house has both a formal dining room and a more lowkey family room.
The modern bathrooms feature large mirrors and commercial-grade steam showers. The house also has three powder rooms with stone sinks and LED mirrors.
The couple bought that home, which was previously owned by Rihanna, in 2016 for $14 million.
The family lived there until earlier this year, and they put the property on the market in August with an asking price of $24 million. The Douglas Elliman listing, now in “contract signed” status, indicates that they may have already found a buyer.
Source: Business Insider